Whether you are thinking of creating a one-of-a-kind piece to treat yourself or a unique custom engagement ring for your future fiancé, congratulations for thinking outside the box and considering a custom made piece!
What is a custom ring, necklace or earrings?
A custom or a bespoke piece of jewellery is made completely from scratch and you call all the shots!
This includes selecting your diamond or coloured gemstone and a one-of-a-kind design process.
Let's take a closer look.
10 Easy Steps to creating a piece of custom jewellery
1. Consultation - let’s chat about your ideas, mood boards, must haves, deadline and budget
2. I’m off to source diamonds or gemstones for you according to your wishlist (sourcing fee payment required)
3. In-person or virtual viewing of 3 to 5 stones tailored to your request
4. Choose your favourite stone from your selection or request further sourcing
5. Design - let’s move on to designing your custom piece based on the approved stone
6. Design presentation - you approve the design or make small adjustments
7. You give me the “go ahead”! + deposit payment
8. Custom piece creation (manufacturing process)
9. Remaining balance payment before delivery
10. Pick up or pre-paid shipment
What stones can I use in my custom piece?
When creating a custom piece of jewellery you have a wide variety of diamonds and coloured gemstones to choose from.
If you are not sure what stone you would like to use, we can chat about that during our consultation.
To get you started, check out my previous blog: What is my perfect stone?
How much does a custom piece from Tsarina Gems cost?
Custom pieces start at $ 5,000 Canadian Dollars + Tax
You will receive a personalised experience where you call all the shots and feel totally supported along the way.
I will share my extensive diamond and gemstone knowledge to help you select the perfect stone for YOU.
During the design process, we will discuss your design ideas and look over your mood boards. If you don't know where to start, don't worry, I will make suggestions depending on your ideas and taste.
Whether you are looking for something traditional or trendy, you are in the right place!
Looking to create the perfect engagement ring? Check out my previous blogs:
How long does it take to make a custom piece of jewellery?
A custom piece typically takes 6 - 8 weeks to complete.
This time may vary depending on rarity of stones and complexity of design.
I want to create a custom piece, where do I start?
Step 1 is to schedule a consultation with me.
Choose and day and time that works best for you here
I'm looking forward to chatting with you about your unique custom ring, necklace or earrings!
Visit Tsarina Gems Instagram page for more jewellery inspiration